Sunday 3 January 2016

I will live like a king after retirement - Cristiano Ronaldo



The current world best Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he will “live like a king” once his playing career comes to an end, but has ruled out a move into coaching when he hangs up his boots.
 the 30-year-old believes he will continue to work on his brand once he retires from playing rather than a more traditional move into coaching.
If you ask me now if I want to be a coach, I would say no. Nor a sporting director or president of a club,” he added.
Since I was 27 I have had my own line of clothes and I want my brand to keep growing because football will finish in five, six, seven or 10 years.
His decision to go ahead with a lavish 30th birthday hours after Madrid had lost 4-0 to Atletico Madrid in the capital derby in February dominated headlines in Spain for weeks afterwards.
Yet, despite admitting to making mistakes, Ronaldo believes it is his confidence that has moulded his talents into a three-time World Player of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment